Call (805) 845-5405 for a free consultation


Personal Injury Attorney

Question: What type of atty do I need to defend myself from a subrogation claim that was a result of my daughters auto accident.I have already negotiated and settled a portion of the claim and now a “new” division of the Auto Club is seeking damages. On top of all this I feel that I was mistreated by my carrier, Allstate, who has denied coverage of our claim.

Answer: You could call a personal injury attorney or a civil litigation attorney. Why is your carrier denying coverage? Was your auto insurance premiums paid at the time of the accident?